For the past few days, I've been laid up with a painful lower back (ahem, may
have been overdoing it a little
), but the good news is I'm back in working order (well, 98.2%).
The OTHER good news is that I was able to occupy myself with my favourite inspirations to live a fit, healthy, active life. I want to share them with you, from podcasts to youtube videos. Happy Thursday.
- Cassey Ho's Blogilates : 10 - 30 minute "pop" pilates workouts that target "trouble" zones - fun and challenging
- Jillian Michaels Podcast : She is not the harsh shrew she is on Biggest Loser. She's funny, smart and addresses so many issues in around half an hour including call-in questions
- Ben Greenfield Podcast : If there is a fitness or nutrition related issue that Ben doesn't know about, I will die of shock. Entertaining, enlightening and if you repeat about 1 minute of what he says word for word, you'll really impress the triathlete/ironman in your life
- Oxygen Magazine : Free workouts, nutrition advice, and a whole lot of photos that will make you feel really crap about your abs (but you WILL want to go workout afterwards)
- Nike Women Training Club : some killer moves. Subscribe on Facebook to get training drill videos!
Got any to share? Love to hear about it!