What is it?
- A combination of ballet-influenced stretches, toning exercises, flexibility and stability training together with a challenging core workout
- 30 minutes of standing work
- 30 minutes of work on the yoga mat
- Enhanced posture - standing tall, long through the spine
- Increased flexibility (with regular classes, you'll notice the improvements within two weeks)
- Stronger, leaner abdominals and thighs
- Sculpted, lean arms
- Sculpted, stronger thighs and calves
- Tauter glutes (it's true!)
How can you introduce BalletSculpt to your local gymnasium or studio?
Ask your Group Fitness Manager to email me about availability!