This post is inspired by OPI's Brazil Collection. And the beautiful Brazilian body. I haven't been, mind you, but it's common knowledge that the Brazilian bikini is the skimpiest outfit there is and while a perfectly taut torso isn't required, a whole lot of confidence in what you have IS.
Here's your checklist for what really matters:
- Do you know roughly how much protein you require daily and do you meet it?
- Can you touch your toes?
- Can you exercise moderately at least 3 times a week?
- Do you vary your activities?
- Do you do some form of weight/resistance training (using bands, dumbbells, bars or cables)?
- Could you run 50 metres to catch a bus without being out of breath?
If you answered no to any of these questions, that's your challenge for the coming two weeks. Make exercise a priority. Think of where your weaknesses are and try to challenge them through your training choices.
I LOVE dancing and I love yoga. I haven't been doing either for over 12 months! So my challenge looks like this:
- Take dance classes
- Take yoga classes
- Paint nails "Don't Bossa Nova Me Around"